– Leaking connection between the two fresh-water tanks.
– Forward fresh-water tank is leaking.
– Both fresh-water tanks are full of fungus.
– Fresh-water level metering does not work.
– Grey-water level metering does not work.
– Kitchen tap seems not connected. (turns out it is broken)
– Drinking-water tap is connected to fresh-water tank.
– Refrigerator only works when engine is running or 220 is connected.
– Boiler does not work.
– Toilet does not flush.
– Kitchen-vent leaks when it´s raining.
– Reverse camera (or monitor) does not work.
– Left headlight does not work.
– TV does not work.
– Sound-system (4 speakers) does not work.
– Living compartment door-lock has no key.
– Cargo-hold door leaks when it rains and water collects under the kitchen.
– The living floor carpet is warn and at places rotten.
– Engine starts slow when left standing for more than a few hours.
– Living batteries are worn.
– Various electric wires have been eaten by either rats or mice.
(They also caused the leaking fresh-water tank connection)
– There seem to be several “nests” from rodents in hidden spaces.
– The LPG-tank is not registered.
– The vehicle is registered as a public transport.
On the bright side:
– The roof aircos work
– The engine is in good shape.
– The chassis and bodywork is in good shape.
Apart from all this, I want to do some improvements:
– Navigation system.
– Connectivity for 220 and 110 volt.
– Central door locks
– Re-upholster seats and trimmings.
– Add driving-lights and working-lights.
– Fit a generator.
So, plenty to do, no time to get bored.